l Keep their emotions under control during the
2 Find ways of including everyone's ideas in the final
3 Keep themselves up to date with international
4 Forget about their differences after the editorial
l They are responsible for which guests to have on
2 Without their participation,the show would not
3 When news topics lack variety,listener complaints
4 They are tired of hearing about issues that only
concern the U.K.
Session Card A
1. Has technology changed education for the better?
2. How will the economic growth of China affect Japan in the
3. Prevention vs.cure in the battle against crime
4. Do people today pay enough attention to traditional remedies and
5. “Win some,lose some”一Is this a good attitude to have?
Session Card B
1. Should couples have the right to choose the sex of their children? 2. Do you think outsourcing is good for the Japanese economy?
3. Is too much attention paid to the human rights of criminals?
4. Are modern telecommunications creating a common world
5. Why are science fiction and fantasy so popular today?
(注) Card Aの題日については, 「別売CD」にモデル・スピーチが収録されています。